GEO Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam
With the recent establishment of Wawasan TLV Holdings (M) Sdn Bhd, Ir Shim is leading the property development division into partnership for mixed development of commercial and residential projects in Klang Valley. Wawasan TLV has established strategic partnership for a high-rise mixed commercial and residential development in centre of Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan. This project is a significant beginning for Wawasan Property Development’s strategic direction in becoming a high-rise developer.
In view of expanding into development in Klang Valley, Ir Shim has also formed a Research Team in 2012 to strenghten the capability of Property Development division, specifically to carry out thorough feasibility and risk management study. The research team has been actively carrying out detailed study & evaluation of many Wawasan Research Team has also contributed their input to the detailed development feasibility study and analysis of the proposed Bukit Rimau commercial land.
Overview of GEO Bukit Rimau
The proposed approx. 5.03 acres land, which is the last piece of Freehold prime Commercial land located strategically at the central of developed Bukit Rimau/Kota Kemuning. The prime features of the proposed site include:
• Direct access to/from KESAS Highway at Bukit Rimau exit (approx. 3 minutes driving distance from the proposed site), toll-free to USJ/Subang Jaya/Bandar Sunway/Petaling Jaya.
• Accessible via KESAS-LKSA interchange (approx. 5 minutes driving distance from the proposed site), alternate access to/from Shah Alam and Federal Highway.
• Surrounding amenities includes AEON Big Hypermarket (direct opposite to the proposed site), Columbia Asia Hospital, Chinese Taipei Private School, Golf Clubs, etc.
• 32 units 2 storey and 3 storey shop office
• 3 blocks (736 units) service apartment